Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wearing my DAB Goods

DAB Goods = Stuff designed by BF
Wearing: DAB T-shirt ($30) & Hook, Line & Sinker Necklace ($50): t-shirts are currently sold out in size small & we have 1 of the necklace left, but if you're interested in purchasing shoot me an email. He is taking orders to do another run of both items.
I'm wearing a size small btw.


Other items worn in this post:
H&M Bomber Jacket. Old. Size 2. (similar here)
Free People Grey Hoodie. Old. Size Small. (similar here)
AE Jeggings. Black Indigo Destroyed. Size 00 short.
F21 Booties. Size 5.5. I finally found booties I really love & are super affordable. Unfortunately, they are sold out, but here are similar ones from F21 that are very affordable and look super similar.

(above) Hook, Line & Sinker Necklace. $50.
(below) California Bear Necklace. Bronze $50. Silver $60.

Something else I wanted to mention is that my friend Karen who is super cute and petite just started a blog! It's called a Little Piece of Fashion & Beauty, go check her out if you haven't already!! She's a high school friend who found my blog via Jean & Syndey's blog. It's not the first time it has happened. LOL.

11 comments:

  1. You look adorable in jeans and t-shirt,Ping! Isn't it fun to model for your significant other? I am glad that your high school friend found your blog via Jean's and mine. Small world, huh? I am going to check out her blog now =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable Ping! Btw, I have that same exact jacket from H&M AND I want that tee you are sporting...great minds think alike! =P Thanks for the shout out too! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a (relatively) new follower, and I have to say I absolutely adore your style - it's very casual-chic! I remember seeing that H&M jacket in stores, and considered buying it but never did...I've definitely been regretting it since! There's something so easily stylish about donning a bomber jacket with jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, how cute - modeling for your bf's line. This is a different side of Ping...tough Ping. I like all of your H&M faux-leather jackets for casualwear. How many do you have?

    PS - going to go check out Karen's blog now ... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing your BF has a built-in model like you :) You look fab in this casual / edgy look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great look on you! I agree with Jean..."tough Ping"! And the jewelry is so much fun! It is so neat seeing what your boyfriend does! His designs are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bomber jacket is lovely. I have been waiting for my perfect bomber. It will come to me someday!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a fan of tough Ping too! :) Your bf is lucky that you happen to be very photogenic and wear clothes well, you are the perfect model!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I echo everyone's thoughts - the perfect model, what a lucky BF you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look- slightly rock 'n roll but still so fun and feminine!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those jeans are fantastic on you...love them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!