Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Closet Raid and Meet-up!

I decided to pay a visit to Boston and to join the petite ladies for the meet-up very last minute. Despite some travelling bumps along the way, I still had tons of fun getting to hang out with Jean again and meeting Sydney, Vicky and Khatu for first time.
Jean was kind enough to let me crash at her apartment with such last minute notice. I definitely took advantage and excitedly raided her closet. I love all her clothes because everything was nicely fitted and tailored. If I brought a bigger suitcase, I'd have snuck a few pieces home! :P


Floral Peplum Dress. (for similar floral dress: here, here & here) See it here on Jean.


Mod Cloth Pleated Skirt. (similar here). See it here on Jean.


Theory "Yeneth" sheath dress. (similar here & here). See it here on Jean.


H&M Swing Jacket. (similar here). See it here on Jean.


Gap Legging Jeans 00P. See it here on Jean.


Ann Taylor Tropical Pencil Skirt. (similar here & here). See it here on Jean.

Here I am with Jean & Sydney. Sydney and I were bed mates for the short weekend! She was super sweet and kind in person.


Here we are at Shabu with fellow petite bloggers and readers.


Sydney, Jean, me, Khatu & Vicky having brunch. I actually really love oysters. Jean introduced me to it last time I visited Boston. I didn't have any because it was way too early in the morning for raw seafood. I'm kind of regretting it now. LoL.

17 comments:

  1. What a great post Ping! I love seeing you in Jean's clothes, that must have been so much fun to raid her closet!! Such great pictures all around and everyone looks sooo beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like so much fun! wish i new other bloggers in my area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that's awesome, I would have done the same thing too though all of Jean's clothes would have been too small for me :P What a fun time, meet ups are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, this closet raid looks like so much fun! and so cool you were able to meet up with everyone!

    cute & little
    TJMaxx Satchel Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww..I had so much fun meeting up with everyone. It was funny that the queen size mattress was still kinda big for both of us. The advantage of being little, I guess. I wish we had more time to hang out. Jean’s closet is a dream. I had so much fun trying on her Burb trench and her new coat. Did you look into a tripod and a remote control yet? They are fun, aren’t they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you fit into Jeans clothes exactly! looks like fun!! love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ping, it was a great meeting you! glad you made it home safely. Too bad about your trip, I guess you'll have to come back to make it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg! This is such a cute post! I love seeing all these looks on you! It is so neat seeing you pose in Jean's room!

    I really love the outfit you chose...you have me lusting for a leather jacket since seeing that last season!!

    Ok!! We need to have a petite Vegas meet up!! Stat! :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ping, the modeling was flawless! Every single piece fit you so nicely. I especially like the first floral dress, 'cause it's so you!
    It was so nice meeting you, and I'm sorry to hear about your flight cancellation in Charlotte. I'm glad you made it home safely. Hope to you meet you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun..it is nice to see your modeling Jean's clothes. You girls are in the same sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blogger meetup looked like so much fun! I love seeing you in Jean's clothes. LOL You must've had a blast raiding such a stylish woman's closet.. I would! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was great meeting you - you managed to capture the only photo of me there (the token white girl sitting waaaaayyy at the end).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love seeing Jean's clothes on you!! I especially love the Theory dress on you - so very flattering! Yay for getting to go to the blogger meetup despite the threat of the hurricane and so glad you got home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Closet raid!! That's hilarious, first time I heard of it!! My fave outfit is the floral dress with the mod cloth skirt! Looks like you girls had an awesome time at your meetup!

    -Lor

    ReplyDelete
  16. the second outfit is my fav, it's adorable with all the colors! I also love the last few- very work appropirate!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had a blast. Love all the outfits !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!