Thursday, February 2, 2012

AT Petite Graphic Print Skirt

I wasn't expecting to like this skirt as much as I do. It was a filler item I picked up because I needed to meet the free shipping amount. I love the print of the skirt because it's so different and unique. I don't have anything like it in my closet currently. I also like the length on me, but it might be too short for someone with longer legs. The issue with this skirt is the waist. I have it pinned back in these pictures or else it wouldn't hold up.
I paid about $46 for this skirt (not including tax). I think it's still a little pricey consider it was discounted 40% off of the original price of $76. Another negative is that the skirt is unlined.
Outfit Details:
AT Petite Graphic Print Skirt. Size 00P. Since the waist is too big, I'd need to take this to my tailor and get it taken in. I'm going to wait for a better sale to compensate for the tailoring cost. I'm sadly returning.
Forever21 Blouse. Super old, but still love it! (similar here & here)
Pressely Pumps by MICHAEL Michael Kors. Size 5.5. Runs true to size & comfy.
BP Necklace. (similar here)

11 comments:

  1. The back zipper is fun!! Too bad it is too large! :(

    Your legs look amazing Ping!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, michelle! hahah it's not me, it's the lighting. swear!

      Delete
  2. I like the back zipper! Very unique!!

    I really love your blouse. That is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print of that skirt...sucks that it's a bit too big though! =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the skirt on you! I think it looks sophisticated, but it's a shame that it's too big. I've considered the same pair of MK pumps before! How long have you had them? Good quality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had those pumps for awhile. I haven't examined the shoes closely, but I'd say comparable quality to Nine West shoes. Nothing high end.

      Delete
  5. I like the zipper detail on the skirt. Too bad the skirt is too big. It look so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the skirt a lot. It looks good with those nude heels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this review is about the skirt...but I love that blouse! Forever 21?! How did I miss it. It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that blouse too! I had it for years though and it's still in good shape! I was suprised at how nice it was considering it's F21. If I bought it recently, I'd have alerted all the readers.

      Delete
  8. Awww too bad it's too big it looks lovely on you. I hope you find it on a great sale! Look at you, building your AT wardrobe! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!