I desperately needed new work pants because I been wearing my beloved Guess ones to death. They were pilling and I didn't think it was THAT noticeable until my observant coworkers (yes, plural!) made comments about it.
So this weekend, I made it my mission to find new work pants!
I went to Bebe and tried on all their pants and they were all too big. Big to the point where I had to hold them up or else they would fall down.
My next stop was BR. I haven't been to BR in awhile because their stuff puts me to asleep, but I guess work pants doesn't need to be interesting or fun. It just needs to fit and be appropriate. I tried on quite a few, but the only one that fit semi decently were the Sloan (which I have on below) and the Logan (not shown). The Logan fit closer to the legs than the Sloan but was too too big in the waist.
Free People Laser Cut Top. XS. (similar in long sleeves)
H&M Animal Print Scarf. (similar here)
BR Sloan Fit Flared Pant. Size 00P. Color Sandy Taupe.
J Crew Belt. XS. (similar here)
Tory Burch Pumps.
Forever21 Earrings. (similar here)
Charlotte Tarantola Cardigan. XS. (similar here)
BR Sloan Fit Flared Pant. Size 00P. Color Black.
BR Classic Leather Belt. XS. Run really small. Also available in XXS.
Michael Kors T-Strap Sandals. (similar here)
A few comments about the pants:
- The pants could be a tad smaller overall
- The waist is big (measures 13" across) and a belt is definitely required
- They look more like wide legged pants than flares
- I love the thicker cotton-y stretch material - very comfy to wear
- The inseam is 30" - it would be perfect if it was 1/2" shorter
- I'm hoping these pants will shrink in the dryer (width and length wise)