Good morning ladies! I'm so excited to share my latest DIY effort that was inspired by this Stella McCartney Dolly dress worn by Kate Moss (below). This dress is simply stunning and so sexy, I wanted it the moment I saw it on Kate. I love the color blocking and ingenious use of the silhouette to emphasize curves and a slim waist. It is a dress that is so figure flattering for every body type. After learning the dress was by SM, I knew it would be out of my price range and something I couldn't afford so I decided to make my own.
After a few months of sewing, I am ready to share my DIY skills with fellow readers and bloggers. I'd like to take this opportunity to make a custom dress for one lucky winner. If you are interested in entering this giveaway, please proceed to the bottom of this page to learn how!
- Giveaway open to all US and Canadian residents and prize will be shipped to those addresses only.
- Entrant must be 18 years and older.
- 1 winner will be chosen by random.org.
- Last day to enter the contest is 11:59 pm PST on May 11th (Sunday).
- Winner will be announced on this blog on May 13th (Tuesday). You have 48 hours to email me to claim your prize. If you fail to claim your prize within the given time, another winner will be drawn.
- Winner will also need to provide me with their measurements and it will take up to 3 weeks to receive their prize after I receive that information.
Please leave a separate comment for every entry you have submitted.
You must be a public follower of this blog.
- [1 entry] Simply follow me via GFC by clicking on "Join this Site" (top right corner of this page).
- [1 entry] Follow @AllAbtFashStuff on Twitter and let me know your Twitter username in the comment.
- [1 entry] Tweet the following: Win A DIY Dress Inspired by Stella McCartney from @allabtfashstuff. Visit http://allaboutfashionstuff.blogspot.com/ to find out how!
- [1 entry] Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post. Please provide link to post in the comment section.
- [1 entry] Pin a picture from this post and link back to this giveaway. Please provide link to the pin in the comment section.
Disclosure: This post/giveaway is not sponsored by Stella McCartney. The material needed to make this dress will be paid for by me.