Sunday, February 28, 2016

Spring Ready in Gingham Dress and Peep Toe Booties

Spring has come earlier this year for San Francisco, because the weather has been so lovely and mild. I hope this warm weather is here to stay because I love casual and comfy dresses that I can wear at home and also out for lunch or to run errands in. When I received this gingham dress and pulled it out of the box, my initial reaction was that it was going to be too big, but I loved it so much I wanted to give it a try (and I'm glad I did). What really helped change my mind about the dress is the drawstring waist which pulls in the excess fabric to help give it a more defined shape. The relaxed fit and light weight viscose fabric is perfect for the warmer weather to come. I really love this dress and it surprised me that a couple of random strangers came up to me and said that they really liked my dress as well. I also picked up these peep toe cognac booties since I've been wearing my regular booties so much and thought the cut out would be perfect for spring. I wore these for a few hours to walk around shopping this weekend and was shocked at how comfortable they were. Normally, I need to break in my shoes, but these were comfortable right off the bat. My usual size is a 5.5 and they did run a little big, but not big enough for me to size down.
Asos Dress. Currently on sale! Size 0 | Steve Madden Vendettaa Booties. Size 5.5 | H&M Denim Jacket. Similar | Stitch Fix Tote | Baublebar Nebular Collar

Shop This Outfit:

6 comments:

  1. Oh that gingham dress is super cute! Glad you saved it!

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Love the shoes!

    http://www.llindatt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute gingham dress! I've never shopped at ASOS. Do their clothes run true to size? I normally wear a 0/XS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!