Thursday, January 28, 2016

Date Night in Rose Quartz

**Sale Update: Macy's is having a 15 or 20% off sale items with code WKND! My faux shearling cardigan (review here) that I wear on a weekly basis is on sale for only $44.99. Other items on deep discount that I'm also loving and available in small sizes: Faux-Fur-Trim Plaid Walker Coat, Draped Faux-Shearling VestStriped Asymmetrical-Hem Sweater DressFloral-Print Scuba Envelope Dress, Plaid Duffle Coat.

Today is my Friday! I'm really excited to have a long weekend and spend some quality time with my boyfriend. He's taking me somewhere fun, but he won't tell me where so I'm just packing a few date night outfits to cover my bases. This Blank NYC faux leather jacket has been one my favorite pieces during spring and has transitioned well into the mild San Francisco winter. I'm always impressed with such a great fit right off the rack and the all the little details put into this jacket for under $100. I also recently picked up this cute little Tippi sweater (use code SHOPNOW for extra 40% off) and I love that it's warm without adding bulk when layered under this fitted jacket. I'm wearing a size XXSP, but with my proportions, I think I'm better off with a regular size in XXXS with longer sleeves and over length.
J. Crew Tippi Sweater. XXSP | Blank NYC Faux Leather Jacket. XS | Baublebar Angelic Drop Earrings | H&M Faux Fur Stole. Similar | F21 Skirt. Similar | Coach Pumps. Similar | Botkier Bag. Similar

Shop This Outfit

7 comments:

  1. Hope you have an amazing and relaxing weekend because you deserve it!! I'm so glad you told me about that BlankNYC jacket, I wear it so much more than my real leather one, lol. Wish the pink you're styling here would come back though!

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent drawing! If i don't see this site than miss a big site.Conveyancing Braintree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics..Certainly in the summer we desire for color and up to when it comes to going to the beach or on holiday all goes well a light blue or light blue aquamarine enamel or paint on the feet of bright colors Fingernails.capelli tendenze 2016

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
    Love from Royal Lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi guys looking for watch fashion stuffs...?
    here look at some things that make you happy,
    in watches best invicta watches you can get here,just try something new in today's era go through this
    http://invictareview.com/

    im using the same watch it's nice and durable, and other hand it's in my budget so im going to love this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that idea. Great post! I like you to share your experience Visit: Urology Care India

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!