Monday, February 2, 2015

Classic Wrap With Louise et Cie 'Ranier' Leather Bootie

I love a good classic wrap dress because of the comfort and flattering fit. They're more on the business casual side and since I've been more casual in my attire as of late, I wanted to dress it down and add a little edge to this piece with these black booties. These ankle boots are by Louise et Cie from Nordstrom and they are super versatile and looks great with jeans or dresses. I love the buckles and the hint of gold hardware which make it more glam and girly. I'm wearing a size 5.5 and would say they run pretty true to size. The heel is about 2.75" which is pretty low and are really comfortable to walk around in. They do run a little narrow so if you're between sizes, I'd recommend sizing up. I have also accumulated a number of ankle booties over the last few years and have to say I prefer to wear them over other shoes. Do share your favorite ankle boots as I'm always in the market to add more to my wardrobe!
BR Factory Wrap Dress. XXSP. SimilarLouise et Cie 'Ranier' Leather Bootie | F21 Crossbody. SimilarMAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick

Shop This Look:

1 comment:

  1. I know I already commented on insta, but LOVE the look just the same. haha Can't wait to see more looks!

    Jaimee
    http://www.ohmyjaimee.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!