Sunday, November 22, 2015

Getting Back Into the Routine

Hi Everyone! I know it's been such a long while since I've posted! I really have no good reason besides being unmotivated to blog. Blogging is like going to the gym, once you start going and get into a routine, then it's really not a problem. It's the initial push to get yourself to start doing it. Speaking of the gym, I signed up a few months ago and started running a couple of miles 2-3 times a week during my lunch break. I should run more and do strength training to make an impact, but at the moment I think a light work out will do the trick in helping me mentally feel healthier. I tried running 3 miles, but that seriously tires me out for the rest of the day and I just want to take a nap afterwards. I know a lot of people feel more energized after working out, but it does the opposite for me. Like the gym, hopefully I can get myself to start a routine and blog more consistently. I've met so many wonderful people and built so many great friendships on this platform, I'd love to continue doing the same and connect with more awesome bloggers and readers. 
Here's an outfit that has been on repeat! If you hung out with me recently, you've probably seen me in this outfit. I love shift style dresses since it's so easy to wear and I can throw it on without having to think. It is a looser fit and has gathers around the hip area which give it more volume and movement. This one gets bonus points since it has sleeves (which aren't too long for my short arms) and can be paired with boots and tights for the cooler fall and winter weather. The drapey sweater vest is so cozy and I love that the faux fur collar gives it that glam factor, but it's also removable so you can pair it with more casual outfits.
Stitch Fix Etha Dress. Size XS. Similar | Stitch Fix Kendy Vest. Size XS. Similar | Kate Spade Mini Brantley bag. Similar | MAC Ladybug lipstick | Stuart Weitzman Boots. Similar

Shop This Outfit

1 comment:

  1. I am the same when it comes to working out, I get tired afterwards not energized LOL

    Totally agree on the blogging routine too. It's nice to take a break once in a while to refocus but hoping to see more posts now that you're getting back into it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!