Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blue Heels + Good Company

Hi ladies! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend filled with lots of food, love and shopping! I didn't do much shopping during black Friday because I've done it in previous years and honestly never found deals that were impressive enough to warrant the crowd and chaos. 
Wearing:
H&M Denim Shirt. Size 2. (similar here + here)
F21 Pleather Skirt - sold out. XS. (similar here + here)
Qupid Potion-89 Pumps (buy here or here). Size 5.5.
I ordered these Qupid Potion-89 Pumps a couple of weeks ago and have been wearing them non-stop since I've gotten them. They run very true to size and the heel height is about 4".  I have worn them for short periods of times (1-2 hours) and they felt comfortable. I really pushed my luck today and wore them while shopping and they definitely hurt my feet after extensive walking. Despite that, I still love them!

I got to see my 2 little cousins during Thanksgiving. I've watched them grow up and can't believe they are still taller than me with my 4" heels. I always tell them that I wish that I was as tall as they are and they always tell me that they would happily switch places with me so they could be petite. LoL! I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.
I also got to meet up with SPG & Karen for some delicious Thai food at Lers Ros. Their menu is huge and I love that their offerings differ from your usual curry, pad thai noodles or papaya salad! If you are in the mood for something exotic, they also have dishes that contain alligator, rabbit or frog legs. I'd say this is definitely one of my favorite restaurants and would recommend it to those who love Thai food.
Fried Trout | Duck Larb | Fried Pork Belly | BBQ Chicken | Pan Fried Noodles 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!