Saturday, April 30, 2011

H&M Tiered Coral Blouse






Wearing:
H&M Tiered Coral Blouse (current). Size 2. (similar in color white & pink) (pretty coral blouses here & here). I am loving this blouse. The color is gorgeous and it is so easy to wear. Just a warning, the back is slightly see through.
Blank White Skinny Jeans. Size 25. I normally wear a size 24 and these jeans in size 24 were skin tight on me. On the zappos.com, the site recommends sizing up one size so I'm guessing this brand runs small. (similar here & here)
Tory Burch Pumps (old)
LV Palermo PM.
F21 Tribal Beaded Hoop

I'm so excited for the warm weather this weekend and the coming week. I knew it would be beautiful by the embarcadero, so we stopped by today to have some yummy lunch and also to soak in the afternoon sun. So people had the same idea because boy was it crowded by swarms locals and tourists. I hope everyone too is blessed with a beautiful and sunny weekend!


15 comments:

  1. Coral and white are lovely combo...so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually tried on that top! it's really pretty, but i'm trying to exercise more restraint :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour is really nice against your skin tone and your hair looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coral is one of my favorite color. Entire ensemble looks effortlessly wonderful on you.
    No fussy accessories or needless embellishments are required, just your LV Palermo and Tory Burch.

    - Sabrina of NY

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great on you! I've seen similar tops and am always worried they will look too boxy on me. I might try them out now, but I'm sure it won't look like it looks on you :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, pretty! You're making me look forward to summer now :) This coral color is so flattering on you and I've always had a soft spot for tiers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous blouse! I think I've seen it in store. Doesn't it come in yellow, too? I like how you paired it with a pair of white skinnies. Oh and I love your new baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coral blouse! A bold color and white jeans is a great combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit, and so bling with your new LV! haha I made an impulse buy on the weekend too... I bought a chanel LOL, cuz the stores lady told me the price was going up in may!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the coral shirt. I have been wondering if I can break out my white pants, and now that I see you did, I think I should do it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hoops is just so perfect w/this spring outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, just want to say I loove your hair! It's so pretty and you have so much volume. Any tips for flat, limp haired girls like myself? Even when I curl it, I don't get much volume.

    thanks! =) and i love looking at all your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You totally inspired me to get this top! It looks great paired with a chunky turquoise necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all your outfits! I noticed though I follow you you have not been showing up on my feed so I am here to look through what I missed. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!