Monday, May 2, 2011

Safari Inspired Outfit






Wearing:
Ann Taylor Petite Silk/Linen V-Neck Cardigan. Size XXSP. Color Soft Sepia. The area was so windy I couldn't get the cardigan to lay flat for you to see what it really fits like. The fit is perfect for me, it's not too fitted and has room for layering. I was pleasantly surprised at how soft and silky feeling it was, I do think the cardigan is a tad thin. I also ordered this cardigan in the tangerine color, but it was too "Halloween orange" for my taste so I ended up returning it.
On a side note, I also ordered the Ann Taylor Petite Relaxed Crop Pants - ooP(not pictured here). The waist of the pants were so big that if I didn't hold them up they would fall right off. It was just so ill fitting I didn't even bother to take photos.
Free People Printed Strappy Cami. Size XS. Love the longer length for tucking in. It is also really soft and fits very close to the body.
Zara Khakis (really old). (similar here & here)
JCrew Belt. XS. (similar here)
Nine West Ambitious Pumps. Size 5.5.
Free People Ancient Stone Necklace.
F21 Tribal Beaded Hoop


13 comments:

  1. Sassing up neutrals with animal print = HOT! You just never look bad Ping - I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!! Loving it! You look great in those colors! I just bookmarked that top in my favorites. And the necklace has been favorited, too. :p

    That is a bummer that the Ann Taylor cropped pants did not fit. I love the bottom zippers!! Brings a hotness to the workplace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look on you!!!! a little different from your usual style but I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look great Ping! I really love that cardigan, too bad about the orange one though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the leopard top is hot! love the white pants to go with it, and gosh the weather is so nice there compare to here where it's still like 7C!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! The colors and patterns really do remind me of the safari hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! And I love that you took the pics in Japantown. I went to SF once and LOVED it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skinny jeans + nude pumps look lovely.

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit! I love the leopard print and all the nice neutrals you've got going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Leopard print top is gorgeous with the rest of your neutral outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is great! You look fabulous and the leopard top is very nice.

    http://badjoan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a bummer that the Ann Taylor cropped pants did not fit. I love the bottom zippers!! Brings a hotness to the workplace! gul ahmed lawn 2015 with price , lawn 2016 with price ,

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!