Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Lacy FOREVER21 Purchase



*images from forever21.com
From Clockwise:

F21 Lace Knit Top. Size S.
This looks like a nice layering piece for either tucking into skirts and under cardigans.
F21 Classic Ponte Dress. Size S.
I really like this simple ponte dress for work. I love that is has sleeves so I don't have to wear it with a jacket or cardigan. It also has a ties in the back to cinch the waist.
F21 Crochet Lace Shorts. Size XS.
How cute are these shorts. I have high hopes these will fit. A size S has a 26" waist, so I'm hoping that the XS will have a 24" waist. *crossing my fingers*
F21 Embellished Lace Dress. Size S.
I really like how the lace is gathered to the side with the bead embellishments. It looks tiny on the model and according to the site, a size small has a 28" chest & 22" waist.

I hope everything I bought will fit! Let me know if you have tried any of the above.

12 comments:

  1. I love all of these items! I <3 lace.

    I was at F21 a few days ago and tried on those crochet shorts in XS. It fit fine and it was cute... from the front. But it looked a bit weird from the back since the layers didn't look flat, perhaps because I have fat butt, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tank top! I hope these purchases work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your picks, Ping. My favorite is the face short. I can't wait to see them on you. Hopefully, everything will work out. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics! The shorts are my favourite I like that they're super unique :)and have a real vintage look about them

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is my fave: F21 Crochet Lace Shorts

    have you checked out these? Bow And Dots Ruffle Short from the Heritage line. I tried them on, they're slightly too big on me, but they're so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! I have the lace knit top in my shopping cart LOL but I'm trying not to give in and buy it!! But it's soo cute. I really like the Crochet Lace Shorts too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ida-- thanks for letting me know. I have a big butt too! oh no!

    Aubrey-- which shorts? i haven't stepped foot into f21. the stores makes me dizzy!

    Edwina-- lol! sorry to be a bad influence :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!
    My birthday is coming up in early May and while browsing F21's new arrivals, I fell in love with the Embellished Lace Dress so I had to buy it just yesterday! Interesting that you just posted it too! haha.

    To the petite bloggers, what made me purchase that dress was the shorter length compared to other dresses. It is 26 inch long, which is for me as a 4'9" girl, hits lower than mid thigh. I might have to do some alterations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really can't go wrong with lace! My favorites are the shorts and the lace top - can't wait to see your follow-up post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun! Can't wait to see how they look on you. I love that the Forever 21 website has the sizes of the small listed. I was very close to making a purchase the other weekend. I spent hours on the darn site, but could not settle...even with the sizes listed, I get nervous about ordering simply a small, or even an xsmall.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the lace shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. would you like to follow my blog?i follow you!thanks!http://fashiondream-eleutheria1988.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!