Saturday, July 28, 2012

Business Casual and $12 H&M Pants

Tonight I am watching the Olympics, eating ice cream and mulling over the Forever21 items below. Yes, life is hard...
Wearing: 
BR Textured Blazer. 00P. Purchased in store a couple of months ago for about $40. I also had the sides slimmed and sleeves shortened (I forgot to take before pics).
H&M Bottom. Size 2. $12.95. Waist fits great! Inseam is about 30". The pants are a couple of inches too long for me so I need to get it shortened.
H&M Top. Size 2. (similar here)
Forever21 Necklace. (similar here)
See By Chloe Bag.


Items from Forever21 that I'm contemplating about purchasing:
Short Accordion Pleated Skirt. Size XS. In love with this item!!
 Code SSB5FA --10% Off and Free Shipping on Orders of $50 or more!

10 comments:

  1. My little sister got those same pants yesterday but in the beige color. They are indeed very cute :) Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cheap! I wanted to get them in the other colors, but unfortunately no more small sizes.

      Delete
  2. i'll have to make a quick trip over to H&M! oh, how i'd love to eat ice cream and watch the olympics. soon, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blazer its so nice! You have a beautiful blog
    sewthecity.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great deal on those H&M pants! Love the texture of that blazer too. Sounds like you're having a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants look great! What a steal!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, sounds like my kind of day. :)

    Is your SbC bag new? I don't believe I've seen it before on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! no, i've had the bag for awhile. i just never use it for some reason. i am still on the search for a new work bag!

      Delete
  7. Good deal! I like that necklace and bag! =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. this outfit is so versatile! love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!