Monday, August 25, 2014

Heavy Weight Pleated Skirt + Cross Front Top

This skirt is a must have for fall! It's a really great value item due to the fact that the fabric is really heavy weight (heavier than ponte and comparable to a neoprene). The site has a couple of things wrong though: the skirt is actually unlined and the waist measurement for an XS is approx 26.5". The skirt sits below my belly button and I'd have preferred it to sit on my natural waist. The hem of the skirt is also unfinished which is fine since knit fabrics don't fray. The back side of the fabric is black so you could see the color peeking through at the bottom.

I'm also loving cross front tops lately. I feel like most knit tops tend to look boring, but the cross front neckline makes it more elegant and sophisticated. I'd describe this top as an elevated and more glam version of a long sleeve t-shirt. I purchase this in store and don't mind the fit at all since I have a long torso, but the site does offer petite sizes.

F21 Pleated Skirt. XS. | Old Navy Cross Front Top. XS (avail in petite + 6 colors) | F21 Necklace | F21 Bag. Similar |  Qupid Pumps. Similar

Old Navy: Use code ONSAVENOW for 15% off sale items and 30% off regular price items
Check out my picks: Rockstar denim, Ponte Circle Skirt, Striped Jersey Dress, Striped Pocket Tee, Cross Front Maxi, Jersey Wrap Dress (LOVE the red floral print), Classic Blazer, Striped Slub-Knit Tank (have this and love it), Twist Front Top, Ponte Knit Dress, Wrap Dress in Blue Rugby Print


Shop This Look:

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I really like the wrap front on you. It is a really flattering style.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!