Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Floral Print Sweater

*Update: A few picks for Labor Day sale
Loft Petite Piped Shirt ($20), Loft Petite Tie Waist Dress ($7), Loft Petite Eyelet Skirt ($32), Loft Petite Side Shirred Dress ($34), Loft Petite Floral Drapey Top ($20),  BR Cape Sequin Mini ($30)

I know it's still summer, but I'm already shopping for transitional pieces that I can wear now and into the fall. I found this cute light weight cropped floral top and really love the print and how the blue adds a pop of color. I have a lot of blouses and was looking for more casual pieces and thought this sweater would be nice piece that I can pair with jeans or high waisted pencil or circle skirts.
F21 Rose Print Sweater | BR Jeans. Similar | Nine West Sandals. Similar | F21 Necklace 

Shop Similar Floral Tops:

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!