Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Different White Sheath

I scored this little white dress a week ago at the Macy's clearance rack. I tried it on and loved the fit and was about to to pay the sale price of $40ish, but turns out there's an additional discount and the dress ended up being only $13! Gotta love a good deal when you're not expecting one.
I also love that this such a nice basic piece and so easy to accessorize. It's a very comfortable knit dress that doesn't require ironing. The dress is also fully lined and so there's no show through. The mixed media and large keyhole in the back is also very unexpected and makes what would otherwise be a plain dress quite unique. In case you want to find one for yourself, I found the dress in the impulse department at Macy's.

Macy's Impulse Dress. Size XS. Similar | F21 Fringe Necklace | F21 Bag. Similar | Franco Sarto Sandals. Similar

Shop This Look:

9 comments:

  1. It fits perfectly and I love the detailing at the back :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe it fit off the rack and it's not even a petite size. :D

      Delete
  2. A non-iron dress for $13?! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I've been a bit better about finding deals lately since I'm on a budget. LOL.

      Delete
  3. Amazing find and you styled it well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice dress! And good deal too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!