Monday, September 29, 2014

Stocking Up on Fall Basics + Blog Friends

I love blogging and feel like I've met so many wonderful friends from all over the states. I was telling my bf that I talk to a couple of blog friends more often than I talk to my "regular" friends. I'm a little saddened that I have grown apart from the friends that I've met in grade school and college who have their own families, busy with work or just have different interest; but I guess that just the natural progression of life and that people change with time. I don't know why I differentiate my blog friends from my "regular" friends because they really are all just friends. Even though we live on opposite coasts, we still find the time to meet up every now and then to enjoy each others company while eating great food and shopping. So thanks to all my friends who have come to visit me from the East Coast last couple of years! You guys are awesome! Can't wait for our next get together...whenever that might be.


When Cee and Elle were here a few weeks ago, their agenda was food, food and more food. I was totally game and was more than willing, but my one condition was that we had to go stop by F21 in between eating sessions because I wanted to try on the nude strappy sandals (below)! I ended up not finding the shoes in store and last week Cee was so thoughtful to send me a 30% coupon. She's so generous! I'd have hogged it if that coupon was sent to me. LOL!

Well thanks to her coupon, not only did I buy the sandals, I got basic sweaters I know I'm going to need for Fall and Winter. I was going to buy the cutout top I mentioned a few posts back, but opted for the dress instead. One site led to another and ended up picking up the Pixie pants from Old Navy because they're so cute and on sale! I originally wanted the b&w houndstooth print, but that was on back order and I hate waiting for things to come in the mail. These Pixie pants are selling fast in petite sizes, so don't wait if you want a pair.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the reviews on those sandals! They look very high-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm really not altruistic like you make me sound :)

    Here's hoping the nude sandals can rival your black ones for most comfortable shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! But u r! I'm excited to get them...if they are comfy I might have to get the black color too because i had a hard time deciding between the 2.

      Delete
  3. Aww! That is a cute pic of you guys. :) I say "online friends" when I talk about you guys. lol
    That cutout dress is really cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!