Sunday, June 14, 2015

Floral Lace Romper

“The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco" said Mark Twain, and it's all true! I've been leaving SF during the weekends to find warmer weather. It's amazing to see the neighboring cities be 20-30 degrees warmer and it's so foggy in the city lately. I went to Napa this weekend and just relished in the heat, warm breeze and gorgeous scenic views. I might have to go there more often for the wine tasting, beautiful weather, great food and the outlet mall! 
I bought this floral lace romper from F21 a few weeks ago and was so excited to wear it. I love the brighter colors, floral print and the lace details. It was only $24 and also fully lined. I see reviews on that site complaining about the quality, but the stuff is so cheap. If you're looking for quality, F21 is probably not the place where you should be shopping. But for $24, fully lined and hidden zipper is pretty #amazeballs! It does run big and normally I don't like to do alterations on something fully lined, but I liked the romper so much that I decided to take on the project. I slimmed the torso on my machine and put back the lining by hand...so maybe an hour at most which is not too bad.
I've been looking for neutral color sandals that are versatile enough to go with all my outfits and I found these from Asos mid heels sandals and they are seriously so comfortable. According to the site, the heel height is 3" but I'd say it feels more like 2.5". I have been wearing them non stop with all my outfit because they're so easy to slip and off. It is a wide fit so it's a little loose in the toe area which I don't mind and I normally wear a size 5.5 and sized down to a 5 which fits great. The best part is that these only cost $32!! Can't beat that! It also comes in a white color and I'm considering getting that as well.
I haven't blogged in so long, I feel like I have so much to talk about! So this Gorjana necklace is from Rockbox (use code allaboutfashionxoxo for 1 month free subscription) and its another piece that I have been wearing non stop. I love delicate jewelry and feel like it's a classic piece that I can wear for a long time. As a Rockbox subscriber, I have the option to buy pieces I love and what's great is the prices are often less expensive than what it retails for. This necklace retails for $70, but I can buy it for $56 and I also have a $10 monthly spending credit, so it ends up being only $46 which is pretty awesome! So I think I might buy this piece!! 

F21 Romper. Size S. (similar) | Asos sandals. Size 5 (normally wear a 5.5) | Gorjana necklace via Rockbox (use code allaboutfashionxoxo for 1 month free subscription) | Stitch Fix Elle Woven Clutch

Shop this Outfit

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Ping! Also love the change of scenery :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cee! R u tired of seeing my living room? LOLOLOLOL :P

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!