Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Weekend Outfit & Ivanka Trump 'Abello' Flat

If you are a long time reader, you've probably noticed that I never wear flats! I been wearing heels for so long that it's second nature to me. Heels are also more comfortable than wearing flats sometimes. I know it sounds strange, but it's true.

Every now and then, a pair of flats will catch my eyes. When I saw these Ivanka Trump 'Abello' Flat at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I instantly fell in love. I'm a sucker for a cute bow and pointy toes!
 I am wearing a size 5. In terms of sizing, I had to size down 1/2 size. I have another pair of Ivanka Trump heels and noticed that they run 1/2 size too big as well. These flats are very comfortable to wear and are so easy to pair with casual or work outfits. I have worn them almost everyday since I have bought them a week ago. I'd have to say the pictures don't do these flats justice. They are much cuter in person.
These Ivanka Trump 'Abello' Flat also comes in a black leather, teal suede and burgundy suede. I'd love to own them in every color!! They are just so beautiful and versatile. It's definitely going to be a staple in my closet. If you want to own a pair, purchase them before 8/6 because prices are going back up when the Anniversary Sale ends.

Here are some more lovely Ivanka Trump shoes!

5 comments:

  1. Neutral flats are a must - while neither of us wear flats with enough frequency to warrant a closet full of them, a few pairs will make days that require hours of walking bearable. And this is a super cute weekend outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried on ivanka shoes too, and i thought they were 1/2 sz too big too. i just wasn't 100% sure, until u verified it in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flats are great! Because they are nude, they actually help extend your legs! I think they are a great KEEP!! :D http://katejones.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love flats and those are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. freexxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!