Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Nordstroms BP Trolley Ankle Boots

 At the moment my hunt for two-toned riding boots has been put aside because I found these ankle boots. Since spring is here and summer is around the corner, I thought  shorter boots would be more practical than knee high boots.
I wore this outfit over Easter weekend during a shopping trip where I walked around for a good 4 hours and these boots did not hurt my feet at all! I was shocked at how comfortable they were. I initially wanted to purchase the grey leather, but the SA brought out the cognac leather to try on for size. I ended up loving the cognac color more because the grey leather made my legs look too pasty.
One of my biggest pet peeves are things that make me look pale. I refuse to buy anything that will make me look pastier than I already am. I used to go spray tanning because I loved the looked of a darker complexion. I went so often, the people working there would recognize my voice when I called in to make an appointment. It was that bad! My co-workers had an intervention and started singing the oompa loompa song to me, so that ended my spray tanning obsession. LOL.
I have nothing but great things to say about these ankle boots, so no complaints here. I love the fit, the color, the toe shape and 3" heels. I can see these paired perfectly with skinny jeans, skirts and dresses. The price was also reasonable and the leather doesn't look cheap either. I read the reviews and everyone gave it 5 out of 5 stars and I definitely agree with them except for the sizing. Normally I wear a size 5.5, but the size 5 was definitely a better fit for me. Everyone said that these ankle boots run small and to order 1/2 size up, but that was the opposite for me.
  BP.  'Trolley' Ankle Boot. Size 5. Cognac leather. Comes in grey and black as well.
H&M Sweater. (similar here)
H&M Shorts. (similar here)
F21 Chevron Necklace. (similar here)

3 comments:

  1. I love them! You look very cute in this outfit. Hope you and T had a great Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!