Monday, April 15, 2013

Neon Yellow

I am a late comer to the neon yellow party because I'm most comfortable when wearing colors that are more subtle. I'd say it's starting to grow on me and I'm loving it as a statement piece to my neutral outfits. I'm also not a fan of spending a fortune on trendy items as they might go out of style quickly and therefore,  I won't get much wear out of them. Luckily, I found this cute Ann Taylor clutch in store for only $13 (after discount) and couldn't wait to carry it!
Wearing:
H&M Top. (similar here
DIY Skirt. See 9 more pairings here. (similar here & here)
Ann Taylor Perfect Pumps. (similar here & here)
F21 Necklace. (similar here
AT Exotic Clutch. Use code 4FRIENDS13 for 30% off (expires after today!)
Note: my camera captured the clutch as a lemon yellow color, but IRL it is more of a lime yellow (see this pic).

I found a few items that are great for those who are interested in incorporating the neon yellow trend into their closet without having to invest a lot of $$.
Everything below is priced under $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!