My lazy go to makeup and hairstyle:
- A messy bun : For when I don't feel like styling my hair or washing it.
- Minimal makeup: I normally wear a lot of eye shadows and eye liner (on the bottom of my eye), I decided to skip that part and just throw on a pair of natural faux lashes which takes 2 seconds to put on and also gives instant drama without the fuss. For the face, I dusted on mineral powder and a dash of blush on the cheeks. For the lips, just a light pink gloss I had laying around..
- H&M Denim Jacket. Size 2. (similar here & here)
- Forever Grey Scoop Neck Tunic. Size XS. Super cheap and versatile to wear! I tuck them under skirts or wear them with leggings.
- Urban Outfitter Cooperative A-line Skirt. Size XS. (similar here & here). The waist runs small and will fit someone with a 23" waist. I bought this on sale at the store for $20! It also comes in so many colors and a couple of prints. I want to go back and buy more color!
- Forever21 Faux Stone Necklace.
- J Crew Belt. Size XS. (similar here & here)
- BCBGirl Nude Bow Wedges. Size 5.5. (similar here & here)
- Botkier Purse