Monday, August 22, 2011

My Signature Fragrances from Jo Malone

I wanted to share with you guys my favorite fragrances of all time that I have been wearing for the last 6 years. I actually own a lot of Jo Malone fragrances, but below are my 3 favorites and staples! All the fragrances are really unique and I have never smelled anything like it before. They are really light and just so easy to wear.

Depending on your mood, you can wear them on their own or you mix them together. For example, for a fruit and floral mix you can wear the nectarine honey blossom and the orange blossom together.

I also have never gotten so many compliments before, let me recount them.

1. I was in an elevator with this hot doctor and he said, wow you smell really good! I was thinking to myself, yeah…sure…okay…right…you’re totally hitting on me.
2. I was at a bar and this girl was like, what is that fragrance you’re wearing. It smells so good! I’m thinking to myself, okay total lesbian.
3. I was at Peet’s coffee and these 2 gay guys were like, what are you wearing. It’s smells like springtime. Okay, so they are not hitting on me obviously.
4. Girl at the coffee shop was like, that is nectarine honey blossom you’re wearing from Jo Malone!
5. My little cousins told me that they know when I’m in the house because it smells so good.

So I have concluded that nobody was hitting on me at all. LoL! They really just like my perfume. Wah! JK!

*For more details/to purchase, click on the images.

Nectarine Honey Blossom
Orange Blossom
Lime Basil and Mandarin

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAH. ppl know you've arrived before you have even arrived. I think you're the only person I know that wears this. Gonna check it out next time I see the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that's awesome Ping! I'm going to check it out too next time I'm at the department store that carries it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta try this one ! A similar thing happened to me when I was using REM by Reminiscence !
    I like your blog ! I'd like us to follow each other, what do you think ? Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!

    Uh Ping...have you looked in the mirror lately?! That girl at the bar was totally hitting on you!! So was everyone else...except your cousins, that would be weird! :p

    My favorite designer sent is Hermes, Un Jardin sur le Ni. It is multi-gender, but smells womanly to me!! Very fresh!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!