Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sephora Discounts: Beauty Insider/ VIB / VIB Rouge

Hey Ladies! It's that time of year where you get a discount on cosmetics which rarely happens!! I always take advantage to replenish on all my favorite go-tos and it's always fun to try new things without paying the full price.

  • Shiseido Benefiance Eye Cream: Gets amazing reviews and I love how moisturizing it is! I can definitely see my fine lines  erased and my eye area more soft and supple. Most eye cream works for a couple of hours and you feel like you need more, but this keeps you skin soft all day and a little bit definitely goes a long way. It's also in the $55 range which is not bad for a good eye cream. I used to used Dr. Perricone eye lift and that was uber expensive and I feel like this works better!
  • Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Day Emulsion: I have combination skin, but more on the dry side so I can't use anything that is too heavy or else I get oily. At the same time, I also need the moisture since I'm also dry and this lotion with SPF has definitely worked the best for me. It's hydrating without being greasy or heavy! 
  • Bobbi Brown Gel Liner & Brush: I've probably been using this over the last 10 years and have not been swayed by any other product! It's super easy to apply and you can get the thinnest line or you can build on to create the cat eye and also really easy to tight line. Most importantly, it's water resistant! See my tutorial here
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube: This is the best primer I have ever used and I even use it when I'm not wearing eyeshadows. It prevents my eyelids from getting oily and helps your eyeshadow stay vibrant and keeps it from moving around throughout the day.
  • Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick: The secret to dewey and glowing skin. See my thoughts here and how to use it!
  • Josie Moran Argan Oil: I blow dry, flat iron or curl my hair everyday! I seriously was getting so many split ends, I couldn't even deal. I started using this and I could totally see a difference and my hair feels and looks so much healthier and now there are no split ends in sight. It's a small bottle, but a little bit goes a long way! I have a lot of hair and I only need 2-3 drops!
  • Bumble and Bumble Repair Blow Dry: I got a deluxe size sample a few weeks ago from Sephora and I am sold! I apply this to my hair which its wet and then I blow dry. It makes my hair more manageable, voluminous and so soft! It's pretty amazing and I have gotten so many compliments about my hair lately. Someone even asked if I had extensions in my hair because it's so full. I'm almost done using my sample so I am definitely getting the full size. 
  • Clarisonic Mia: I got lazy and stopped using this for a while and can definitely see my skin is starting to look dull. I started again and can tell the difference with my skin when I wake up in the morning and that it's more clear, it glows, and I can tell its absorbs my lotion better. I love the gentle exfoliation and of course you can choose the brush head that suits your skin. I don't need the whole system, but I am replenishing on my brush heads.
  • Bobbi Brown Pale Pink Blush: I use this in conjunction with the Shimmer brick and I feel like it gives me the pop of color I need. It's looks super pink, but it goes on a lot lighter. It's a great color for spring and summer!
  • Dr. Dennis Gross Medi-Spa Kit: I used to get facials all the time, but since I can't afford to do it every month, this has been my go to. It may seem expensive, but you can get so much use out of it! I've had this since September of last year and I still have about 1/3 of the pads left and I do this once every 2-3 weeks. Read my review here.
  • Bobbi Brown Soothing Oil: This is what I use to cleanse my face! It's so natural and made of a blend of oils that are so gentle on the skin. What I've been doing every night is taking a couple of pumps of this and massaging it over my face until the makeup dissolves and then I rinse my face with water. It's so hydrating, I haven't really used a face moisturizer after! I know, its kinda bad! I need to moisturize at night. I'm going to Sephora today and maybe I'll find one that I will love. 
Here are the discount codes for different member levels:
10% off for Beauty Insider: use code BILOVE
15% off for VIB: Use code VIBLOVE
15% off for VIB Rouge: Use code ROUGELOVE
*Code expires 4/21/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!