Monday, April 6, 2015

Lush Maxi Dress

I had lunch the other day with a former classmate and the weather has been so nice, we were able to dine al-fresco which is really rare in SF.  It's been pretty nice for a few weeks now and I thought for sure the weather was going to continue to be like this. I bought this Lush Maxi dress and was so excited to wear it for the weekend and then it started raining! I love how comfy this maxi dress is and the brighter pop of red mixed in with the torquiose! The length is really long and I shortened it by 2", but I could seriously trim off a couple more if I wanted to wear it with flats. The straps are adjustable so you don't have to worry about the armhole being too low or the neckline exposing too much. The bodice is also lined, but the skirt is not which keeps it more flowy and light weight for warmer weather. It's on sale right now for under $40 and it's such a great value for a maxi dress that fits so well!
Lush Maxi Dress. Size XS | H&M Denim Jacket. Similar | Kate Spade Crossbody. Similar | Nine West Wedge Sandals. Similar | Stitch Fix Anne Chevron Necklace

Shop this Lush Maxi dress in different prints and colors:

1 comment:

  1. your dress is very pretty and it looks nice on you

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!