Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Stitch Fix Dorina Dolman Top + Petite Launch

I got this dolman top a couple month ago from Stitch Fix and I would have to say it's the most worn top in my closet right now. I love the slouchy fit, but without being too oversized that it overwhelms my petite frame. The back is super cute with the crochet detail and elevates a basic tee to something more special. I actually wear these Articles of Society jeans and Halogen booties quite a bit too! So basically I'm wearing all my favorite items in this outfit!
Stitch Fix Dorina Dolman. XS | Articles of Society Sarah Jeans. Size 24 | Halogen Camden Bootie. Size 5.5 | F21 Necklace (similar) & Crossbody (similar)

Stitch Fix recently launched petite sizes and invited me to their party, but unfortunately I was unable to make it and check out the inventory in person! It was my friend's bday and she wanted me to take her to Olive Garden (lol it's a long story!). Anyway, I'm really interested in trying their petite jeans just because I have the hardest time finding bottoms that fit me. I have a small waist compared to my hips and of course a shorter inseam, so when I size down the hips tend to fit too snug and when I size up, the waist is too big. For tops, I think I'm okay with regular sizes just because I have a long torso and like my tops to cover my bum. For my next Fix, I'm excited to try their petite jeans and dresses!! Below are a few petite items that Stich Fix shared with me and thought you ladies might be interested as well!

Also check out my other Stitch Fix reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!