Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Jessica Simpson Gabrielle Embroidered-Trim Top

So how cute is this top?! I love the mint color and the contrasting embroidery and the straps in the back. The overlapping hem is also really cute and it flares out just a tad to give it a nice flowy silhouette. I wore this outfit to meet up with a friend for drinks and I also wore it to the coffee shop with jeans, ankle boots and a sweater over it. I'm excited to pair it with white jeans that I'm getting in the mail (hopefully they will fit!).
If you're wondering why my cheeks have a sheen to them, it's because I'm wearing a shimmer brick by Bobbi Brown. I am obsessed with it because it gives my skin a nice dewy glow. There's 2 ways of applying it too and sometimes I switch it up depending on my mood! You can apply it under your blush to even out pores and textured skin or you can apply it after your blush which gives you that sheen & glow. The area you'd have to apply are the high cheekbones which is above the apples of your cheeks. I have a few colors, but the one I use most is the pink quartz. Also, try on different colors to determine what is right for your skintone. If you pick a color that is too light, it will give you  silver-y look versus the glow. Macy's is having an amazing deal and they're selling a set that includes the shimmer brick with the brush, mascara, liner and lipstick for $85!? 
Jessica Simpson Gabrielle Embroidered-Trim Top. Comes in a few colors! Size XXS | F21 High Waisted Jeans in Indigo. Size 24 | Coach Pumps. Similar | F21 Crossbody. Similar | Aldo Earrings. Similar 

Shop this look:

2 comments:

  1. Love you! You're too cute! Those curls! What do you use to style it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I use a regular curling iron! Check out my tutorial here: http://allaboutfashionstuff.blogspot.com/2013/05/easy-hair-tutorial-soft-waves.html

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!