Monday, April 13, 2015

Anthropologie Maeve Utility Wrap Dress (Petite)

So I have decided that this dress is cursed, because I stain it every time I wear it. My bf is the stain master so I have begged him quite a number of times to work his magic on this piece. The dress is super easy to wear with an easy fit and flattering faux wrap silhouette. It also has pockets which I LOVE and tab sleeves that you can unroll. It's a great piece that I can throw on with my booties and add a couple of accessories and I feel super chic and put together without looking too dressy.
Anthropologie Maeve Dress. XXSP. Similar | BP Trolley Ankle Booties Size 5 (Sized down 1/2 size) | LOFT earrings (similar) + cuff (similar) | J Crew Belt | LV Palermo PM (bigger version)

Shop this Look:

2 comments:

  1. That dress looks familiar ;) Did he get the stain out again??

    It was soo good to see you!! <3

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!