Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Animal Instinct: Faux Fur and Faux Leather

I've been on the hunt for some faux leather leggings after my last pair bagged out. I loved that faux leather fabric really gives it that wow factor and makes them more fun and interesting than your regular knit leggings. I found these petite leggings at Asos and the fit is perfect. It has a higher rise that provides that tummy tuck effect and the stretch faux leather material gives it that comfortable and flattering fit. There are no zipper openings and they're a pull on style with elastic on the sides only. Measurements for 00P: rise 10", waist 22" (has stretch) and inseam 25.5". I also wanted to mention that this red off the shoulder dress (size 0) that I received from Asos today is perfect for a date night or Valentine's Day. The quality of the dress is amazing with a heavy textured fabric, boning at the bodice and is also fully lined. Smaller sizes are selling out quick and it's on sale for only $31. Such an amazing buy and I couldn't be more excited to wear it for my weekend trip.
I got this faux fur vest last year at Target and it's been one of my favorite layering pieces to wear over sweaters, knit tops and dresses. It's a great way to elevate an outfit while keeping warm at the same time. The faux fur is so soft, I (and others) always end up petting it while I wear it. LoL! Also how fun are these Baublebar earrings? Although the colors are neutral and very versatile, I love how they add such a big statement to my outfit. 
ASOS Faux Leather Leggings. 00P. Similar | F21 Sweater. Similar | Target Vest. Similar | Baublebar Bliss Drops | Nine West Pumps. Similar | LV Speedy (preowned)

Shop This Outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!