Monday, January 11, 2016

Layers : Sweater Cardigan on Sweater Dress + Anthropologie Sale

***Sale Update: Hey Ladies! Anthropologie is having an extra 25% off (use code TAGTIME) on their sale items: the Shimmer skirt I wore here is $96,  my Windowpane Car Coat is $149 (review), Minette Dress is under $100 (review),  Hooded Gwynn Jacket is $44 and has great reviews, Ambrose Knit Jacket looks so cozy and soft and is $59 (I might have to get this!), Cowled Sweater Dress is $37, Textured Wool Moto Jacket is $59 (oh I love a good moto jacket, this I really have to get!),  Hetty Coat ($89), Cable Cashmere Sweater ($89). Hurry before smaller sizes run out!!!

Every year, I feel like the winter weather becomes increasingly frigid in SF. I decided to combat the cold by combining my favorite cozy sweater dress & sweater cardigan and the two items layered together make a super warm outfit! The sweater dress is currently 40% off for just under $30 and the sweater cardigan is only $19! Also see how I previously styled this sweater dress and cardigan here & here.

BP Sweater Dress (currently 40% off). XS | F21 Cardigan. S | Stuart Weitzman Boots. Similar | Kate Spade Mini Brantley (new version)

Shop This Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!