Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A Grey Day In Asos Petite Swing Dress

Hey Ladies! I thought I'd share with you all a 10% discount code to Forever21. If you liked any of the pieces I recently wore, this is a good time to pick them up. Use code 10ZGLZF at checkout for 10% off your order. Check out my Christmas Eve Dinner Outfit wearing this Pleated Skirt + Off the Shoulder Sweater and also this casual outfit wearing the Plaid Cardigan,  Faux Suede Pumps + Bow Blouse.

Also some Nordstrom pieces I wore and reviewed recently went on sale as well. My boyfriend got me the BB Dakota Romper (review) for Christmas and it's currently on sale for 40% off. Hopefully it's hasn't been more than 2 week so we can get a price adjustment. My cozy BP Sweater Dress is also currently on sale for $28 and the Colorblock Blanket Scarf I wore with it is now $14 from $30 (amazing deal!!).

It's raining cats and dogs today in San Francisco! Isn't that a weird saying? I remembering hearing my teacher say that in grade school and I was like "what, no it's not! That's not possible!" Another saying that also puzzles me is "I just stepped on a barking spider." Have you guys heard of that one before? It's something you say when you've just passed gas! LOLOLOL! Spiders don't bark, but I guess if they did, it would make that sound. It'll never make sense in my head, but I guess I will just go with it.

I've been loving swing dresses, especially this comfortable and cozy one from Asos. It's such an easy piece to wear and also versatile enough to dress up with boots or you can dress it down with flats on a warmer day. I also wear my longline cardigan from Forever21 a lot over my outfits at home. It's like a bathrobe, but it looks dressy enough when I put on boots or heels to go get coffee or lunch.

Shop This Outfit:Asos Swing Dress. 00P | F21 Cardigan (Similar) + Necklace (Similar) | Via Spiga Boots. Similar | Botkier Bag. Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!