Monday, January 4, 2016

Light Showers Call for Burberry Rain Boots

Happy Monday everyone! Now that the holidays are over, it's back to casual and comfy outfits! My casual outfits, home clothes and weekend wear all intermix and are pretty much the same thing. The other day I was wearing my J. Crew Painter tee (I have a couple of these since they're so comfy and easy to layer with) and was cooking pasta in it and splashed tomato sauce all over the shirt. Normally, I would beg my bf to help me get the stain out, but I knew the shirt was totally donezo and had to order myself another one.

On another side note, my bf was so generous and got me a gift card to Anthropologie for one of my Christmas gifts. I think he's secretly tired of me going into the store, trying on stuff and not buying anything! LOL! So I've been stalking the website because I fell in love with the Windowpane Car Coat (reviewed here) and saw that the 00P came back in stock. I jumped on ordering that so quickly and also the Shimmer Spot Skirt to wear to my friend's bridal shower that is coming up in a couple of weeks. I'm going to be so mad if I receive an email saying it's out of stock and they won't be shipping my coat because it's currently out of stock again!
J. Crew Painter Tee (currently on sale). Size XXS | Levi Jeans. Similar | Stitch Fix Kendy Vest. Size XS (Similar) + Necklace (Similar) | Burberry Check Rain Boots. Size 5. Similar | Kate Spade Crossbody. Similar

Shop This Outfit:

1 comment:

  1. I would be happy. Your article has inspired me to become a better writer.Thank you so much.donezo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!