Sunday, October 31, 2010

Classiques Entier Flats & Burberry Rainboots

Hi everyone! I hope you guys had a nice weekend. Seems like it went by super quick, I would love an extra day to doing nothing. Anyway, I'm not doing much for Halloween this year. I'm kind of over it so I thought I'd give it a break. Now to the outfits...

Sunny Day Outfit



Wearing:

Free People Ruffle Jacket. Size 0. Also available in grey. I got this awhile ago and it's available now on 6pm.com at a discounted price and there are sizes left!

J Brand Leggings. Size 24. Color Sable.

Classiques Entier® 'Eclipse' Flat $119.95 - Nordstrom. Size 5. (Available in size 4!) Calf hair upper/leather lining and sole.
I love these because of the pointed toes, the animal print and the cute bow! These definitely run pretty big! I'm normally a size 5.5 and I had to get these in a 5. I still have a tiny bit of room too. I normally don't like to buy flats because I'm so short. These were so adorable I couldn't pass up. I wore them for a good 4-5 hours today walking around the city. They got kind of uncomfortable towards the end. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not used to flats (because I wear heels all the time) or if its because of the shoes itself. Either way, I really like it and am planning to break them in even more.


Raining Day Outfit


Fall Remembrance Coat $198.00 - Free People. Size 0.
I posted this last week and just wanted to give you guys an update. I have worn this jacket almost everyday of this week because it's so warm and it goes with everything. Can't get enough of it!! My only complaint are the buttons. They are sewn on pretty loosely so I had to re-enforced every one of them. I don't want them to fall them because the jacket wouldn't look the same without it!

Free People Lace Mock Neck Top. $58. Size XS.

Haymarket Check Wellington Boots $225.00 - Burberry. Size 36. (similar here & here)
I hope the link I've provided leads to the correct boots, if not please let me know. I got these a few years back and never really wear them. I don't own another pair of rain boots so there's no other point of comparison. These are okay to wear for a 2-3 hours, but anything beyond that is kind of uncomfortable. The boots are made out of plastic entirely, so they are pretty heavy and clunky. If you own these or other brand of rain boots, please feel free to share your experience.
I'm also really eyeing these Kate Spade rain boots in the ivory color -- I love the cute little bow!

29 comments:

  1. That jacket is so fabulous on you and you are so cute with your rain boots! The weekend did fly by didn't it? I hope the work week flies by too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide which outfit I like better! They are both very cute, feminine and and most importantly unique. Most importantly, you look great wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those Kate Spade rain boots in the ivory color. First pair of rain boots ever! They're really cute but they get dirty easily and are hard to clean. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful in all your outfit! I was just complimenting someone on her Burberry boots today. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jacket from Free People is absolutely gorgeous and I love all the button detailing that gives it a military look. Good thing you reinforced everything as those buttons make the jacket.

    And you make rain boots look so chic!! I've been looking for a cute pair too. Love it with the knee-high socks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omggg the first jacket and those shoes! I'm seriously contemplating getting both of them. I wonder if Classiques Entier will go on sale since it's a nordies brand? Too bad I just dropped so much on flights to CA for the holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course, both outfits are gorgeous! Your second jacket is so cute because it looks like a dress when it is buttoned up!

    Your rainboots look awesome...too bad they do not hold up over time. :/ I have zero experience with rain boots, so no input here. Does this surprise you...coming from the girl who never wore a scarf prior to the PFC#3? :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coat looks so warm and cozyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ping OMG you look fantastic in that adorable coat and shoes! I love both outfits! Thanks for sharing about 6pm! I have never ever heard of it before! I am definitely going to buy some discounted free people there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. umm you look amazing! i absolutely adore both outfits!!

    http://leena1021.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your weekend outfits. Those Burb rain boots are fabulous. I don't own any rain boot so I really don't know how they feel on my feet all day long. I didn't know 6pm carries FP too. Thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh I like the white sweater you are wearing in the first one. and I just got a pair of burberry rainboots too!! hehe hope you had a great halloween weekend hun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love!! Love love love! I love the flats, omg. I have been dying for a pair of haircalf flats, and those are so adorable. Also love both your jackets!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cuuute shoes!! I love the animal ones that have the actual hair! Good to know about the size too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the jacket on you! So cute and fits your perfectly! Not a flats kind of girl but you look gorgeous- as always!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Curls/Nelah-- Thanks so much!

    Ida-- that's a shamed it gets dirty so easily!! are they comfortable for you to wear around??

    GirlieBlog--Thanks! I wished I could afford for of their things.

    Kileen--I agree with you! The button totally make the jacket and give that military look.

    jean/tinyintexas-- i an with you guys, i am in love with the flats....the shoes probably will go on sale, but you should check frequently because their sizes go quick!

    michelle-- lol! does is even rain in vegas???

    wuguimei --thanks!!

    april-- thanks so much! doesn't free people make the cutest and most unique things?!

    leena-- thanks!

    PLG-- 6pm.com was introduce to me by an anonymous blogger!! i didn't know about it either.

    Julie-- i hope you model your Burb boots for us!

    Sophia-- thanks! i love the hair too on those flats.

    Reallypetite-- Thanks! I'm not a flat kind of girl either, but these were too cute to pass up! I had to make the exception this time. heeehee

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it all as per usual! The Free People Jackets, flats, and rainboots were my favorite pieces. Have you tried Hunter Wellies? They are really comfortable (I walked 2 miles in mine before I started to feel a little discomfort). I have the tall version but I've heard that the short may be more flattering on petites.

    ReplyDelete
  18. 6pm.com should use your modeling photo for their website. I was surprised they are the same thing! It looks so cute on you and I'm such a weak person when it comes to ruffle details!
    I wish I look as cute as you do on a rainy day! Love the stylish boots and coat!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that first ruffle jacket! Free People seriously need to sponsor you haha, because you sell their clothes so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes the rain boots are very comfortable! They have a bit of a heel but a whole lot of cushioning. The only problem is my feet get warm and sweaty but I think that's just because rain boots are impermeable and not breathable in general, so athletic socks fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ping - Lol! Of course! :p It evens snows occasionally...very rarely (maybe once a year) does it stick to the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love your coat when buttoned up. Love your burberry rain boots too. You make rainy day so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. what kind of socks do you wear w/your rainboots?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all of your outfits, especially the rainy day one. That FP coat is on the top of my wish list right now, it looks SO great on you1

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love so much! That ruffle jacket, the detailed ballet flats, that fabulous coat and burberry rainboots!!! It's all so fabulous. I'm going to see if any of this is still available ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Do the Burberry boots run big or small?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi,

    The boots are so strong and comfortable that we can walk for 4-5 hours with them. The theme of your blog is very beautiful and the article is written very well, I will continue to focus on your article.

    Burberry Boots

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!