Sorry this took me so long to put up. I was tagged by a couple of you to do the 7 confessions. I'm the queen of procrastination, so this is why it has taken me this long to do it.
1. This is probably a really gross one....heehee. I am obsessed with popping pimples. I will pop my bf's pimples. I will chase my little pubescent cousins around and pin them down to pop their pimples. Am I grossing you out now? I should have became an esthetician....
2. I love to pick things up with my toes. My toes are very talented--haha! They can pick up the remote controls, change the channel and also pinch my bf's leg or pull his leg hair. LOL
3. I have a very short attention span and get bored of things easily. Often times, I can't JUST watch TV. I have to surf the internet, watch TV and maybe read a magazine at the same time.
4. I know a lot people love kids, but I'm not a kid person at all. I really don't know how to interact with them. I much rather have lots of cute little doggies. Sometimes I want to move out of the hectic city and have a farm with lots of furry fluffy dogs running around.
5. I absolutely hate the cold. My room is at a constant 80 degrees. I have the heater running 24/7. I sleep with a heavy quilt, a heavy comforter (with a duvet) & a thick faux fur blanket (and yes with my heater running at the same time). Although I'm afraid of the cold, I lounge around in my shorts and tank top all year round and that is why I like to keep my room warm.
6. I am also a hypochondriac. It has gotten a lot better as I've gotten older though. When I was in grade school, I thought I was going bald because I saw so much of my hair on the floor. I insisted my mom take me to the doctor and have him check it out. The doctor looked at me like I was nuts.
7. I hate packing like no other. It stresses me out and it makes me frantic. I used to pay my roommates in college to pack my stuff before my trips back home. I'm procrastinating right now by doing my 7 confessions. My bf has bribed/pleaded me already by with picking up dinner for me, getting me dessert and allowing me to take a nap. After writing this post I might have to start packing. Argh...