Monday, May 30, 2011

Banana Republic Chloe knit lace dress 00P

I been eyeing this dress for the longest time, but was deterred by the original price of $165. I stopped by BR this weekend just to see what was on sale and couldn't believe I found this dress in size 00P. It was on sale for $129 with 25% of sale items and another 30% on top of that. The dress ended up being around $70, which I thought was still a lot after all the discounts. After trying it on, I decided that the fit was perfect and no alterations were needed...and how often does that happen because BR's 00P runs huge. This dress in 00P fits more like a size 2 at H&M.





Wearing:
Banana Republic Chloe knit lace dress. Size 00P. (similar here & here). Vicky also reviewed it.
I don't have too many complaints about the dress besides that it's very hard to take on and off. The neck hole is kind of small and I'm scared I might get my makeup all over this dress.
Nine West "Metric" Wedge Sandals - Size 5.5. Runs true to size. Super comfy.
COACH Kristin Embossed Python Crossbody.

Thanks for reading and happy Memorial Day!!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! :) It's good you don't have to alter it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ping, this looks beautifully stunning on you! So glad that it fits you so well right off the hanger! Will this be worn to work or only weekends? I think it can be very versatile depending on how you style it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this dress looks much better on you than it does on the website! And congrats on getting a deal on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is goregous on you, Ping. It fits you like a glove. I saw it in store last week but of course there wasn't any 00P left. What a perfect summer dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a really good deal on this dress! It looks amazing on you - the fit is perfect for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress looks much better on you than on me, Ping. It's a great fit, and a very nice pattern. Glad you were able to get it on a further sale. I bought mine at $84 and returned it. Oh, and I love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that dress is something, it is very unique and fits you nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I saw it on Vicky too and love it on both of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a perfect fit! I'm being cheap so I'm waiting for it to go down to a total of $40. hahaha. My friend said abt this dress, "very OC housewife that lunches."

    did you mean to link the shoes to the leopard Franco Sarto or the shoes you're actually wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely dress! fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress Ping! You look fabulous as always and the dress is so perfect for this time of year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Ping, what a perfect summer dress!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!