Monday, May 23, 2011

Cute and Colorful Workout Clothes from Zobha -- I need your advice!

I've been going to the gym a couple times a week with my bf. I'm kind of tired of my gym clothes because it consist of black leggings and whatever t-shirt/tank I have that is clean. I do a lot of people watching while at the gym because working out can get boring sometimes. LOL. I been stalking this one girl who has the cutest workout leggings! She always wear these colorful leggings and they look absolutely amazing on her. So I finally got the courage to talk to her and asked her where she gets her cute workout gear.
*Image below are from Zobha.com

The girl was super nice about it and said she had the same issue with finding cute workout clothes until she worked for this yoga apparel company called Zobha. When I got home, I immediately went to the website and see that they have so many color leggings and tanks. So my dilemma now is choosing the color combo.

I have chosen the Classic Racerback Tank (with removable cups) $52.00 and Straight Leg Capri $68.00.

Above are 3 color combos that I really like and am really torn on which combo I want to purchase. What do you think?

Also besides Lululemon, Lucy or Athleta - do you know where else to purchase cute workout gear? Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Awww, I like black when working out so I guess I can't be of much help in that area. I vote for combo #2 though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the third one is nice. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ping, I like the middle one but I don't want the chance to get visible sweat or gym stains (?) on a crisp white top. I'd go for one of the side combos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all these workout clothes look soooo cute! I really don't know what to recommend you because I sweat in old (seriously old...I am talking middle/high school sports team t-shirts) clothes. I really need to move somewhere where I can people watch (preferably pretty girls). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1.

    here's my reasoning:
    don't go w/the white racerback. hello nipples! My dance teacher in HS always wore white sport tanks & I could always see her nips a lot more than if she opted for a darker color top. Plus, PAG's right, we must consider sweat stains.

    and the reason I didn't pick #3 was bc if you're looking for colorful leggings, the red would stand out more. therefore, #1 would do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks ladies for your input!
    i was leaning towards combo #1 or #3, but I also really like the combo #2 aqua blue leggings.

    jean -- i definitely agree with visible sweat stains..and I'm a sweat-er! LoL

    aubrey-- i think the tanks have cups, so i was thinking maybe no visible headlights...?

    so i think most likely combo #3....we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    workout clothes.
    workout clothes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wearing colorful workout tights for gym training is really awesome as they are comfortable and looks cute. I always prefer wear colorful leggings than simple black or single shade ones. Last week purchased a pair of colorful leggings online.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!