Monday, January 30, 2012

AT - 60% off Sale Items

I picked up these Ann Taylor Perfect Exotic Pumps (size 5) for only $56 after the 60% discount. Original price was $178. What an amazing deal! I have always heard so many good things about the Perfect Pumps from Jean of Extrapetite.com. I been wanting to try them but, never wanted to pay full price. I live in the city and wear out my shoes really quickly so I hate investing more than $100 on shoes unless they are really different and unique.
I think this deal ends after today. What a score. Woohoo!

5 comments:

  1. I own one! Love the style of this pump! Glad you bought it with such amazing deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!Good score! I have two Ann Taylor Perfect Pumps thanks to Jean and Elle. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered this a week ago when it was 40% off and received it yesterday - the day of this sale...loved them so much that I ordered it again during the 60% off sale and will take back the ones I paid too much for (that's ok, right?) :)

    Anyway, love these shoes too and the $56 price tag is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect pumps are the BEST! I have three pairs and that will definitely increase... just always buy them on sale! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!