Saturday, January 21, 2012

Piperlime --Tinley Road

I never heard of the brand Tinley Road before. I discovered it while browsing Pimperlime's sale section. All the pieces are super reasonably prices, trendy without being over the top and versatile enough to incorporate into work and weekend wear.


Sales Items -- I'm on the verge of pulling out my credit card and ordering. There are small sizes left too! I'm just hesitant because these are final sale items and I have never tried this brand before.
1. Tinley Road Ladylike Faux Fur Jacket. Sale price $34. I have been looking for a cute animal print faux fur jacket, but didn't want to spend too much money on it either. This is exactly what I'm looking for -- cute and easy on the wallet!
2. Tinley Road Raglan Lace Detail Top. Sale price $14. The nautical strip and lace detail is super adorable. And for $14, what a steal?!

Wishlisted Items
3. Tinley Road Peter Pan Collar Blouse. Obsessed with the double Peter Pan collar and buttons on the back!
4. Tinley Road Bleecker Blazer. I like that the stripes are on the smaller size. Since I have so much solid colors in my closet, I think this could be a nice addition to throw into the mix.
5. Tinley Road Charlotte Cardigan. I'm intrigued with the ruffle detail trimming.

If anyone has tried this brand, please share your experience and your thoughts about the sizing.

19 comments:

  1. I have a blazer in this brand and it runs really small. I was also surprised with the quality. I think you will be happy with your purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the Tinley Road Ladylike Faux Fur Jacket. perfect for my shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I have always been curious about Tinley Road! I am interested in hearing what others have to say about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased a Tinley Road top from Piperlime. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. The craftsmanship and quality of the material were both subpar. I ended up returning the top. I think Tinley Road clothes are fine if expectations right are set correctly - looking for something that's just ok and nothing you'll end up loving and always reaching for to wear. The clothes were about on part with H&M quality.
    As for sizing, I'm 5'4" and 100 lbs and the XS fit well.
    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for letting me know! i had a feeling the quality wasn't great. it seemed a lot of the reviews said the same. i guess i won't keep my hopes high. lol! i ended up purchasing just the lace raglan. it had pretty positive reviews and you couldn't beat the price either. *keeping my fingers crossed*

      Delete
  5. Tinley Road is Piperlime's brand. You will not find it anywhere else. Products can be hit or miss in my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I got the Peter Pan shirt in blue (shown) and white and they are gorgeous. I really like the quality (it's a $50 top!) and the fit is perfect. The collar is gorgeous: nice and starched, well stitched.. it just looks great.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!