Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tinley Road Raglan Lace Detail Top

Happy Saturday everyone! The weather in SF is beautiful today. Sunny and in the 60s!
I am wearing my new Tinley Road Raglan Lace Detail Top today! Despite the fit issues, I still think it's quite adorable and for $14 I can't complain too much. Maybe I'll take it to alterations and see how much it will cost to slim the sides.
Outfit Details:
Tinley Road Raglan Lace Detail Top. XS. Color Navy/Gray.
H&M Denim Jacket. Size 2. (similar here & here)
BCBGeneration Skirt. Size XS. (similar here & here)
Forever21 Necklace. (similar here)
Coach Suede Pumps. Size 5.5. (similar here & here)


  1. I'd kill for such weather. Lovely outfit. I like your skirt.

  2. I agree, the bottom needs slimming for your narrow hips (jealous). Your skin and hair look so healthy. What your lipgloss?

    1. I am wearing pale pink lip stick and ultra violet lip gloss (both are from Bobbi Brown).

  3. I definitely have weather envy!! Your outfit is really cute but I agree with CP on getting in taken in a're so tiny ;)

  4. Too bad about the flair! It looks cute tucked in with that jean jacket!! Glad you could enjoy some nice weather! It has been in the 60s here, as well! :)

  5. Cute outfit and perfect for the weather in SF. I went to SF on Saturday and can't believe how nice it was. I love the way you curl your hair too....very stylish.

  6. I really like that shirt Ping! I think other than the bottom part flaring out I like how it fits - it's a long tee so doesn't need to be too fitted ;) Like the others, jealous of your weather!

  7. That's a really cute top. I don't know how much it cost for altering but if you want probably slimming torso could be done by you. I would. I don't know about slimming sleeves...

  8. What a steal for that cute top, Ping!! Love how you paired it with that skirt and denim jacket too to dress it down a bit!


I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!