Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tinley Road Raglan Lace Detail Top

Happy Saturday everyone! The weather in SF is beautiful today. Sunny and in the 60s!
I am wearing my new Tinley Road Raglan Lace Detail Top today! Despite the fit issues, I still think it's quite adorable and for $14 I can't complain too much. Maybe I'll take it to alterations and see how much it will cost to slim the sides.
Outfit Details:
Tinley Road Raglan Lace Detail Top. XS. Color Navy/Gray.
H&M Denim Jacket. Size 2. (similar here & here)
BCBGeneration Skirt. Size XS. (similar here & here)
Forever21 Necklace. (similar here)
Coach Suede Pumps. Size 5.5. (similar here & here)

9 comments:

  1. I'd kill for such weather. Lovely outfit. I like your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the bottom needs slimming for your narrow hips (jealous). Your skin and hair look so healthy. What your lipgloss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am wearing pale pink lip stick and ultra violet lip gloss (both are from Bobbi Brown).

      Delete
  3. I definitely have weather envy!! Your outfit is really cute but I agree with CP on getting in taken in a tad....you're so tiny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad about the flair! It looks cute tucked in with that jean jacket!! Glad you could enjoy some nice weather! It has been in the 60s here, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit and perfect for the weather in SF. I went to SF on Saturday and can't believe how nice it was. I love the way you curl your hair too....very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that shirt Ping! I think other than the bottom part flaring out I like how it fits - it's a long tee so doesn't need to be too fitted ;) Like the others, jealous of your weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really cute top. I don't know how much it cost for altering but if you want probably slimming torso could be done by you. I would. I don't know about slimming sleeves...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a steal for that cute top, Ping!! Love how you paired it with that skirt and denim jacket too to dress it down a bit!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!