Monday, October 6, 2014

(Petite) Fall Wish List

My office is really casual and we don't have a dress code. It's almost too much freedom and I get conflicted sometimes if I should dress up or dress down and be more relaxed. I do like that I have a choice and am not confined to business casual attire. I'm very happy that I can finally wear jeans and more casual shoes. It's also nice not to have to buy two sets of clothing where one is designated for work and the other is worn for play or the weekends.

*Most items come in petite sizes

2 comments:

  1. Your work dress code sounds awesome! I really like that plaid shirt dress. Buffalo plaid is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle - that is definitely at the top of my list! It comes in blue too. It would be hard to decide between the two.

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!