Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sweater Dress Weather

I haven't been wearing any of my dresses as of late because most of them are made of light weight knits or polyester fabric and are too thin for the current fall weather in SF. I do miss the ease and convenience of a dress since you don't have to think about matching a top to a bottom. I've been so busy lately (and also trying to get more sleep) that I barely have time to do my makeup and hair in the morning. If you look at all my pictures in recent photos, my hair is styled straight because it takes 2 seconds to do. I prefer my hair to be curly (like this), so I'm hoping getting dressed quickly will allow my to at least give my hair some loving care and get maybe 10 more minutes of sleep. 

*Most dresses below are in the $40-50 range and all are under $100! Pretty awesome deals!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving number 2, 5, 6 and 8!! Gorgeous sweater dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been wearing any of my dresses as of late because most of them are made of light weight knits or polyester fabric and are too thin for the current fall weather in SF. I do miss the ease and convenience of a dress since you don't have to think about matching a top to a bottom. mens wedding bands wholesale uk , pandora bracelet canada ,

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!