Sunday, December 20, 2015

Bow Blouse, Plaid Cardigan + Wine Colored Pumps (Each Under $20)

I wore this outfit to the mall this weekend and lost track of time and before I knew it, I ran out of day light! I wasn't going to post these pictures because they came out blurry, but since I thought these items were such amazing finds, I don't want you guys to miss out on them. I haven't ordered from Forever21 in a while and took stab one late night and decided to order $150 worth of stuff. It's always fun to spend only $150 and get so many pieces (like Christmas on a budget for yourself). I was expecting a total fail, but I ended up keeping more than half the stuff which is really good for Forever21. What's even more great is that each item is under $20!
I'm so glad faux leather leggings are in style! I remember I got these from a Bebe warehouse sale a few years for only $2 and couldn't be more excited to wear them. At the time, these leggings were not so trendy and I remember people would give me weird looks every time I wore them. The bad part is that since I've had them for so long and wore them so much, they have definitely stretched out and I am on the hunt for new ones to replace these awesome $2 leggings. 

I already wore these pumps twice this week and have received numerous compliments. My usual size is a 5.5 and found these pumps to run big. If you're in between sizes, I'd order the next half size down. They come in 6 fun colors and they're a great way to add a pop of color to any outfit! The quality of the faux suede looks really expensive and you'd never guess these pumps are under $20. The bow blouse has a looser fit and the fabric is semi sheer (you can kind of see my leggings underneath). It doesn't bother me, but I thought I'd throw it out there in case you wanted to wear them for work. The plaid cardigan is a great piece for layering long sleeve blouses or knit tops underneath. I wear a lot of solid colored cardigans and thought the plaid print was a nice way to switch things up. The sleeves are about an 1" too long for me and the you can definitely size down if you want a closer fit to the body. 
Forever21 Plaid Cardigan. Size S | Faux Suede Pumps. Size 5.5. Comes in 6 colors | Bow Blouse (XS) | Bebe Leggings. Similar - on sale & runs small | Kate Spade Crossbody. Similar

Shop This Outfit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!