Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Comfy Pants

I bought these Loft Petite Sateen Five Pocket Leggings a while ago on a really good discount and I wish that I'd have bought another pair in the other colors available. I love comfy clothes since I work from home and these pants are ultra soft and feel like stretchy yoga pants. I wear them lounging around the apartment and this outfit was something I threw on to go grab lunch.

Loft is currently running a promo for 40% off sale items (note some are final sale). Here are some items that still have XXSP or 00P available. Everything is $20-80 after discount! Check these out: Petite Modern Skinny Corduroy PantsPetite Ribbed Shirttail Sweater (love the burgundy color), Petite Stripe Side Shirred DressPetite Fanfare Shirt DressPetite Relaxed CardiganPetite Gingham HenleyPetite Parka.
In terms of fit, these run pretty true to size (I'm wearing 24P). I wore these pants a few times without washing and I noticed the knee area and the waist starting to sag a bit. I think a good wash and dry will snap them back into shape. On a side note, I feel like most jackets I have bought lately have super thick shoulders pads. After looking at these pictures, I feel like MJ from Thriller! I'm definitely going remove the pads pronto before my next wear.
Loft Sateen Leggings. 24P | Fate Jacket. XS. Similar here & here | Look by M scarf. Similar | Kate Spade Crossbody. Similar | Louise et Cie Booties. Similar


Photo credit: Jen from Life Unrefined

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!