Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Holiday Sequins + Faux Fur

I ended up not finding the perfect holiday party dress as I hoped, but found this great ModCloth Bona Fide Beauty Coat (currently on sale) instead. I've always wanted a faux fur coat to wear with cocktail dresses, but one that is not over the top and cray looking. Every time I tried on a faux fur coat, my boyfriend would comment that I looked like a baby sasquatch (aka bigfoot), but this one finally has his approval. I love that the length is not super long where it's overwhelming on a petite frame and the fabric isn't super thick where I like a cotton ball. The faux fur is ultra soft and cozy and it feels so luxurious. I can't wait to style this coat with jeans and a cute embellished blouse for a dinner look.
ModCloth Bona Fide Beauty Coat. Size XS | Kate Spade purse. Similar | Nude Strappy heels. Similar comes in lots of color & under $60 | MAC Ladybug lipstick
This Zara sequin dress was gifted to me by my sweet friend Elle from Fast Food and Fast Fashion a couple of years ago and I never found the occasion to wear it until now. It's a lifesaver since I didn't find the perfect dress that I was hoping for. Jean also has this dress, see how she styled it. Looks like we both had a red clutch in mind for a pop of color!

Shop Sequin Dresses (under $75):

4 comments:

  1. Love love love that sequin dress paired with the faux fur coat!

    xoTiffany
    pink-ing of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! too bad we're not the same size... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely and trendy in sequin inspired dress.
    fabricsusainc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this article. It's really beautiful. Nice to see this. You look gorgeous. I found some excellent fabrics from Spandex Collection in NYC near me which was a nice weight, not too beefy.I hope you would also like those fabrics.
    Stretch Sequins
    Glitter Stone
    Designers Lace
    Stretch Lace
    Printed Spandex

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!