Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sunshine + Nine West Reelymind Sandals

I think the weather gods must have heard my plea for warm weather! It was beautiful, sunny and 70s for the last couple of days. I was ecstatic to be able to wear my shorts and new sandals!! :D
And I have to admit, I am in love with these sandals! They are absolutely my "it" sandals for spring + summer because they are simply so chic and sexy. A definite winner!
 
 If you are a long time reader, you've probably noticed that I wear a lot of Nine West heels and also purchased a lot of my shoes via piperlime.com. I love Nine West shoes because they are always on trend and have shoes with price points that are so affordable. Piperlime.com is great for their free shipping + returns, their large selection of shoes that cater to women with different styles and small shoe sizes.
Nine West Reelymind Sandals via Piperlime -- comes in black, natural and this yellow leather(above).
Nordstroms carries them in white & pink leather also.
My normal shoe size is a 5.5, but I'm very familiar with Nine West shoes running big so I decided to order them in a size 5 instead. I'm so glad I sized down because these fit exactly like my other Nine West shoes in a size 5. 
 For me, I like a pair of shoes that are comfortable to walk in, versatile enough to pair with multiple items in my closet, and will not break the bank. These sandals definitely meet all my criteria and I also love the springy yellow color with the sexy ankle straps. Even though it is a low heel, I feel they are still unexpectedly elongating for the legs.  If I had to nitpick, I'd say the ankle area runs a tad big.
 
F21 Blouse. Size S. (similar here)
H&M Paisley Shorts. Size 2. (similar here)
F21 Necklace. (similar here & here in silver)
Nine West Reelymind Sandals. Size 5. Runs 1/2 size too big.

4 comments:

  1. Super pretty outfit. The blouse is lovely and I also like the sandals. Perfect color for summer (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was in the mid 50s where I live today. It's not that warm but I'll take it =) You look very springy. Love your sandals. They're great for spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review--I've been sitting with Natural pair in my cart over at Piperlime, I finally went ahead and checked out when I saw you rocking them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for some different boutique ankle-boots for women.
    We stock uncommonly chosen things, intended to be a la mode expansion to your closet. Whatever your style, we have something for everybody.
    Like(waterproof ankle boots,female ankle boots, ankle boots with jeans,high heel ankle boots,ladies waterproof ankle boots,waterproof ankle boots womens,girls ankle boots)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!