Monday, May 27, 2013

Parting With These Sandals

I bought these Zara dupes awhile ago and decided to keep them against my better judgement! I've had these sandals a month or so and never wore them because they are a tad big for me. I decided it's time to let them go even though they do look so good on! LOL. If anyone is interested, I am selling these sandals for $40  (includes shipping for US readers). For Canadian readers, please add an additional $5 for shipping. They are brand new and have never been worn before. I tossed out the original shoe box so the sandals will be shipped with it.
 
These shoes are by Wild Rose and the size is 5.5. I normally wear a size 5.5 and these are about 1/2 size too big. The length of foot bed is 9" long and the widest part is 3". Shoot me an email if you have any questions and I accept paypal payments. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. you look so pretty! and again, your hair is so darn gorgeous! unfortunately, i couldn't get my hair to look like this even after your tutorial. :( i need to practice more.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn! :D
      I used to burn my fingers all the time when I started doing my hair this way. My arms would get so tired too. Now that I've been doing this hairdo for awhile, I think I have developed the muscles to get through it without having to rest my arms. LOL! So keep at it!

      Delete
  2. Hey,
    Great pictures and a beautiful outfit. I love your shoes. Suits you so good.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad these sandals didn't work out for you because they do look good on your feet lol =) Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!