Monday, May 27, 2013

Parting With These Sandals

I bought these Zara dupes awhile ago and decided to keep them against my better judgement! I've had these sandals a month or so and never wore them because they are a tad big for me. I decided it's time to let them go even though they do look so good on! LOL. If anyone is interested, I am selling these sandals for $40  (includes shipping for US readers). For Canadian readers, please add an additional $5 for shipping. They are brand new and have never been worn before. I tossed out the original shoe box so the sandals will be shipped with it.
 
These shoes are by Wild Rose and the size is 5.5. I normally wear a size 5.5 and these are about 1/2 size too big. The length of foot bed is 9" long and the widest part is 3". Shoot me an email if you have any questions and I accept paypal payments. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. you look so pretty! and again, your hair is so darn gorgeous! unfortunately, i couldn't get my hair to look like this even after your tutorial. :( i need to practice more.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn! :D
      I used to burn my fingers all the time when I started doing my hair this way. My arms would get so tired too. Now that I've been doing this hairdo for awhile, I think I have developed the muscles to get through it without having to rest my arms. LOL! So keep at it!

      Delete
  2. Too bad these sandals didn't work out for you because they do look good on your feet lol =) Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!