Saturday, August 14, 2010

Old & New Favorites







Wearing:
Free People Oversize Dolman Top. XS. (similar: here & here)
Free People Lace Bandeau. XS. $28
Banana Republic Necklace . (similar here, here & here)
Gap Jean. 00P. Length was shortened. (similar here & here)

I stopped by the Free People boutique this afternoon and got a little too crazy in there. I got the following & will sure post pics of me wearing these items in the near future!

Ruffle Tweed Jacket: Purchased jacket in blue combo color. Size 0. $168.
Cable Far Away Sweater: Purchased sweater in blue. Size XS. $108.
Desert Maxi Dress: Purchase maxi Size 0 & on sale for $29!
Black Skinny Knit Pants: Fit so well that I purchased my 2nd pair! Size 24. $68.
Thermal Seamless Tank. I got both the storm & white color. Size XS/S. $28.
Wool Skinny Cargo Pants: Size 24. $78 -- love!
Free People Fan Fringe Earrings. $28
White Ruffle Tank

YAY!!! I had so much fun shopping today. Heehee..
And my wallet hates me...

10 comments:

  1. This look is so chic! I love love love the draping necklace and that lace bandeau :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos!!! Love the colours and I love the flowiness of the top.

    Ooooh your new purchases are so exciting, can't wait to see them on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a shopping spree! :D haha You look great in your photos as always :D The cable sweater you purchased is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top looks so fun! And I love the drapy necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute top. Your pictures are pretty with the lake background. I can't wait to see items you have purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color in these photos, and your dolman top! I've always loved the silhouette of a dolman top over skinny bottoms. Can't wait to see your haul in action, esp the tweed jacket and skinny wool cargo pants - can't picture what those look like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You look so pretty in blue!

    The top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to find myself a Free People Boutique in my area. Darn. Every one of your outfits are so chic.
    You're making me want a cropped bralette and stylish bandeau like your Free People ones. I used to be really into Free People but I never had the money for it. I should start looking into their line once again.


    <3s Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks ladies...you guys are too sweet!
    i love the water even though i can't swim. so when i see water, i tend to gravitate towards it.

    Serena-- i love FP because their store is so clean and the layout doesn't give me a headache. It makes the shopping experience very enjoyable. Their clothes also fit me really well which is a plus! You should go to the FP in palo alto-- I don't think that is too far from where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, I've been on the search for a lacey bandeau lately. I must check out the FP ones.

    I can't wait to check back in to see the Ruffle Tweed jacket on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!